Monday, June 13, 2022

Ensnared by Jody Hedlund


 Sacrifice, loyalty and honor.  I thought of these three words as I was reading this new book by Jody Hedlund.

The story speaks of these three words.  Gunnar would do anything to protect Mikaela.  Mikaela constantly is aware that her actions could hurt her family.  Both will make sacrifices.  Both will deny their true feelings.  

This series is geared towards younger adults but I'm 64 and enjoyed the storyline.

This book is part of a series- Knights of Brethren.   I read book one - Enamored - and Book two - Entwined- so I was eager to start this one.  I was introduced to Jody Hedlund's books a few years ago.  I have enjoyed every book she has written.  She is always on my go to reading list as soon as I see a new book coming out.


I received this book to review from the author.


ABOUT AUTHOR:

Jody Hedlund is the best-selling author of over thirty historicals for both adults and teens and is the winner of numerous awards including the Christy, Carol, and Christian Book Award. She lives in central Michigan with her husband, five busy teens, and five spoiled cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...