Sunday, June 5, 2022

The Sergeant's Matchmaking Dog

 

Radar, a dog rescued from Afghanistan, is on the cover.  It is the kind of book cover that gets my attention.  I am glad I picked this story to read. I am not often drawn to Harlequin Romance stories. But how could I resist Radar and his owner, Gabe?

Gabe returns to his hometown.  He has a past he'd like to forget.  Addie moved there to start a new life with her brother, Teddy.  Addie and Gabe found that it is possible to change their lives for the good.  You never forget your past but it doesn't have to dictate your future. Gabe and Addie were good for each other.  Radar was great for all of them.  

A short but sweet story.  I could have done without the love scene but that's me. 


Carrie Nichols

Carrie Nichols loves to travel, is addicted to British crime dramas, and knows a Seinfeld quote appropriate for any occasion. She has one tolerant husband, two grown sons, and two critical cats. To her dismay, Carrie's characters--much like her family--often ignore the wisdom and guidance she lovingly offers. Her stories contain heart, home, and humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...