Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Critical Threat


Can you imagine living with the reality that your father is a serial killer?  Sam not only knew but he was the one who turned him in to the police.  

An interesting story that has quite a lot of underlying emotional overtones.  FBI Special Agent Grace Billingsley has overwhelming guilt over her past. Prison psychiatrist Sam Monroe has his own demons to deal with.  

Can Sam and Grace work together to catch a serial killer?  Can they put their emotional issues aside to get the job done? 

I enjoyed the book not knowing what was going to happen next.  I have read a few of Lynette Eason's books and have enjoyed each one. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...