Sunday, June 25, 2023

A Chance For Love




You never know what will happen next with Wilma and her family.  This story continues with Wilma meeting a long lost love.  Could he be husband # 3?

Ada, Wilma's closest friend, continues to bud into everyone's business. She has no filter and can be quite funny or annoying.  I guess it's how you look at it.  

I see trouble brewing with Cherish and her husband over money.

What is Favor and her husband going to do now after unexpected guests arrive at their doorstep?

This is book 36 of a series called The Amish Bonnet Sisters.  I haven't read all but I was able to catch on and get to know this wonderful family.


I received this book from the author to review.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...