Friday, June 16, 2023

Emma's Marshal

 



One thing about blogging is the ability to read new books and new authors.  I was given the chance to read this book by Samantha Thomas .

You run the risk of not liking the book.  I had no problem with this one at all.  I never heard of the author or read anything by her before.

I'm very happy to say that I enjoyed the book very much.  Emma reminded me of my daughter.  Emma was fiesty.  She needed to be to keep up with her brothers.  She held her own.  And because of this she got herself out of some sticky situations.

Emma never expected to meet anyone in Autumn Springs.  But by chance, Marshall Weston Hayes was in town. They both were smitten at first glance.  

The story is about the love of family.  It's about loss.  It's about conquering fears.  It's about the love between a man and a woman.

Thanks, Samanta Thomas for giving me the opportunity to meet the Hart Family.

I'm excited to see that this is Book One of Four.  

Samantha Thomas is a Canadian writer based in the province of Alberta. When she's not crafting her next story, she enjoys losing herself in the pages of a good book, whipping up delicious treats in the kitchen, and exploring the breathtaking scenery of the Canadian Rockies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...