Thursday, September 21, 2023

Amish Harvest Time

 

I was excited to read this new book in the The Amish Bonnet Sisters Set.  The family has become like friends.  I don't want them to end.  Samantha Price knows how to write her characters like they are family.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a couple of the characters showing more of their sensitive side. With time, people sometimes will change.  

I live in Michigan where apples are being harvested.  We plan on going this coming week. I wish that their orchard and shop were close by and not just written in a book.

Wilma has a new friend.  It was unexpected but she realizes that Red has become very important to her.  Of course, Red is a dog that keeps Wilma company.


I'm glad the series is not other yet.  I look forward to the next chapter.


I received this ebook to review from Samantha Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...