Monday, September 25, 2023

Into the Fire




I was sitting on the edge of my chair as I finished this book.  A brand new series by Irene Hannon was just what I needed this week.  I knew I was going to enjoy this one right away.

Bri, an arson investigator, was called in to investigate a mysterious fire that resulted in the death of a former co-worker. Marcus was an ATF Agent who was also assigned to the case.  Was this meeting by chance or was it GOD'S plan?

I loved the relationships they both had with their families.  Marcus was raised by his wise and loving  grandmother.  I would love to have a relationship like that when my grandchildren get older. Bri had a very close connection to her siblings.  They had each other's back.

Bri was determined to solve the case. With Marcus' help they were getting closer to getting the answers they needed.  But Bri and Marcus were starting to feel the heat.

I received this early copy to read from Revell Books.  


Irene Hannon is the bestselling and award-winning author of more than 60 contemporary romance and romantic suspense novels. In addition to her many other honors, she is a three-time winner of the prestigious RITA Award from Romance Writers of America. She is also a member of RWA's elite Hall of Fame and has received a Career Achievement Award from RT Book Reviews for her entire body of work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...