Thursday, September 14, 2023

Christmas Nights at the Star and Lantern

 

Yes, I am reading Christmas books already.  A small town, Christmas and Romance.  A winner to me!

Two people who can't and won't forget a short encounter years ago.  

I enjoyed the story.  I visited England at Christmas once.  I loved the atmosphere and going to the local pub.  It was cozy and welcoming.  That's what Quinn and his brother want when they purchase The Star and Lantern.    But Quinn has  an additional idea as he knows Celeste runs a bakery in town.

Celeste tries to stay away from Quinn.  But she is drawn to him.  What must happen for them to have a second chance of love?

A cozy story to read on a cold night even when it is in September.


#BoldwoodBooks

#HelenRolfe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...