Monday, September 25, 2023

The Prayer Jar Devotional: Forgiveness

 

This is a new devotional written by one of my favorite authors.  This is the second of Wanda Brunstetter's devotionals from The Prayer Jar.

Forgiveness is a challenge for many.  The hardest is to forgive yourself.  I was part of a 7 day Forgiveness Challenge.  It gave me much to think about. 



 This quote is from Wanda Brunstetter 's new devotional : The Prayer Jar Devotional Forgiveness


I am praying to forgive the ones who have harmed me in the past.  I don't want or need to carry that load.


“One of the most important things we can do to help forgiveness flourish in our lives is to pray.” ~Wanda E. Brunstetter, The Prayer Jar Devotional Forgiveness. 

 #forgivenesschallenge #devotionals #forgiveness #wandabrunstetter.


It can be purchased here:

https://www.barbourbooks.com/the-prayer-jar-devotional-forgiveness/?fbclid=IwAR1ZdAn9mHQp0DDI8SDj3PbAahzseV8i6_iK0PC_fMpCqFCswB_vLqgcoj0




No comments:

Post a Comment

Courting An Amish Bishop

You are never too old to find love.  It's never to late.  Simon was widowed.  He didn't believe he had the time or desire to marry a...