Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Duty Calls at Goodwill House Book 3

What an enjoyable story about heros in WW2. Each character was well written and believable. I was especially interested as my family lived in England during this time. 
 Diane was my favorite. She was determined to make it in the Service. She was not going to fall in love with a pilot. She was not going to be deterred from her goals.

Life can throw you a curve ball. Diane found that out. Did you have your life all planned out? Did it work out? I can answer that for me. I would have not married my love of my life. I would not have had the career I had for 28 years. I wouldn't have retired at 55. 

 I received this ebook from Boldwood Books to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...