Friday, July 15, 2022

The Forever House


 I walk everyday for at least a mile.  This has been my companion for the past month.  I am sorry to say goodbye to Emily, Calvin and Isaac.  This audio book was such a joy to listen to.

Calvin and Emily both were chickens.  And because of this they missed out of a wonderful chance of happiness.

Isaac, Calvin's son, knew just what he had to do to make his Dad happy again.  Calvin could either clobber him or go along with his plan.

The characters were wonderful and so realistic.  I would love to move to their small town.  Yes, everyone knew everyone's business but they loved and cared for their neighbors.  A real sense of community.


I highly recommend this story.  It was a joy to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...