Sunday, July 3, 2022

Enriched by Jody Hedlund

 



I was "enriched" by this wonderful tale of Torvald and Lady Karina.  Lady Karina gave herself so freely.  She was light and love.  Torvald was dark and tortured.  He kept a part of himself locked away for protection. 

What would it take for the two of them to become one?  Was it possible for them to open their hearts to each other? 

What a great book! I have read all the books of the Knights of Brethren Series.  This was my favorite so far.  I loved Karina and Torvald.  They became real to me.  Their love and sacrifices for each other was swoonable!

I received this book from the author to review.


Jody Hedlund is the best-selling author of over thirty historicals for both adults and teens and is the winner of numerous awards including the Christy, Carol, and Christian Book Award. She lives in central Michigan with her husband, five busy teens, and five spoiled cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to Love's Promise

No.  It can't end there.  There has to be another page.  This is how I felt when I finished this latest addition to the The Amish Bonnet...